Sunday 25 June 2017

VAMIKA-NIDHI

On-the-day-of-reckoning,-I-am-sharing-with-you-all-what-I-have-been-hesitant-to-do-so-far.

As-promised-she-did-come-to-meet-Rukaiyas-and-myself-about-15-20days-before-she-was-to-join-her-training-programme-with-Femina-Miss-India

.it-was-apparent-from-her-demeanour-that-she-was-struggling-with-something-within-her-Vamika-said-she-wanted-to-talk-to-me.But-whatever-it-was-remained-unsaid.

l-recounted-the-incident-to-her-mother-Nidhi Shukla-and-she-said-she-was-at-the-crossroads.
Vamika Nidhi-has-gone-into-her-training-apparently-with-a-colossal-struggle-within.-

To-have-completed-it-with-great-verve-is-no-mean-achievement-

Anyone-can-steer-the-boat-in-calm-waters-but-the-real-test-is-when-one-sets-out-when-a-storm-is-brewing.

Vamika-that-day-you-had-brought-your-state-finalist-crown-

You-showed-it-to-me.I-took-it-and-placed-it-on-your-head..

i--wanted-to-but-did-not-kiss-your-forehead.-

My-prayer-for-you-is-you-win-the-Miss-India-crown-today-and-show-it-to-me.

i-shall-once-again-place-it-on-your-head............and-this-time-i-will-kiss-your-forehead





https://www.facebook.com/PurposefulModel/

1 comment:

Shakir Roshanali Virpurwala said...

VAMIKA-NIDHI-shockingly-failed-to-qualify-at-the-miss-india-finals-held-on-25th-june-2017.She-was-not-among-the-top-15-of-the-30-finalists































une-AMIKA-NIDHI-sho