Saturday 8 December 2018

It's Struggle Time



From this month onward I have refused to accept the rs 4000 (cheque) + rs 1000 cash from my sister RAFIKA GANDHI and her hubby Iqbal GANDHI. From January 2019 I shall not be accepting the amounts I receive from brothers Shamun Virpurwala and Dr Shabbir Virpurwala.

This is done due to their failure to share in the responsibility towards our special needs sister Rukaiya who is now 66 years old, bonafide handicapped person with a history of spasticity and who is under my care and supervision, since several decades  and exclusively cared for and supervised 24x7 after our mother's death in August 2012.

I had asked my siblings to at least arrange for a domestic help for cleaning the house and utensils in the first week of July 2018 giving them sufficient time - UpTo 30th August 2018 to make arrangement for the required domestic help. However ,  they failed to do so.

Sister RAFIKA says she has been  telling everyone but no one has come forward to take up the part-time assignment. Whilst eldest brother Shamun also expressed in ability to find one and was awed by a one time full housecleaning charge of Rs 2500 (1day) by professional cleaners 
Dr Shabbir our other brother is head of dental Dept at Saifee Hospital and also private practice in Fort, Mumbai has been aloof and did not participate in this discussion.or any other.

After 30th August deadline passed and it was seen that I did not take any retaliatory action, the powers that be, who control our lives, both mine and Rukaiya's through controlling our minds with what I have called "cerebral engineering", became merciless and started 'programming' my mind to do all kinds of household cleaning to the point of exhaustion, pain and injury. It was this mental exploitation and torture which made me leave Hajiali and go to our native places - Godhra and Lunavada.  There, once I relayed our plight, I was asked if this mental torture was due to the Marathi community, I replied that I do not know.

We came back from Godhra in October first week  hoping that our just requirements  would be fulfilled.

But that was not to be. The Mind control/Cerebral engineering activities continued albeit in a subtle manner and there were still no signs of an house maid.

So I decided to adopt the Japanese way. of protesting  -not to accept money yet continue to do all 'programming'' resulting activities.

I told my sister RAFIKA GANDHI, it was enough that 'cerebral engineering' was being done to make me do work in our house by whosoever, why should you pay for it.

Maybe the
money given monthly by the siblings, now saved, will enable them to arrange for paid housecleaning professionals as a small part of fulfilling their duties towards their 66 year oldh  handicapped sister and 56 year old younger brother who has been taking care of her exclusively for the past seven years 24x7

No comments: