Wednesday 30 August 2017

EidulAdha Mubarak

Rukaiyas my handicapped sister hobbles round the house as her left leg has become two inches shorter when she was operated twice  for a left femur fracture five years ago.

I used to go out to guy essentials but now am fearful of doing so.

Because when I am out of the house she goes into every room and  tries to remove articles kept on shelves and in the process hurts herself when she falls.
She does not even tell me that she has been hurt when I come back.

I come to know of her injuries only when I clean her up. I cry. She sees that I am pained to see the blood clotting or inflammation. I cry......she doesn't bathe very often. Earlier she used to bathe four or five times in a day now maybe once or twice. Maybe she doesn't want me to cry seeing her injuries.

Today is EidulAdha. We wish everyone a very happy and pious EidulAdha!

Three weeks ago my advocate friend Zulfiqar Jariwala on request had brought us some goats payable and chicken mince. But last week it got over. I called him but he was out on a raintrek

This week the rains played havoc. We managed with whatever we could. Milk.tea.biscuits.bread.jam.butter. egg.and whatever was in the refrigerator.

We have no domestic support services. I manage all the household chores . I need help.

Last EidulAdha Shabbir Jariwala had brought cooked maleeda  and biryani home. This year.......

Shakir Virpurwala
3/10The Hajiali Municipal Officers CHS Ltd.
Keshavrao Khadye Marg x lane
Near lala Lajpatrai College Mumbai 400034
Alternate mob no. 8898041648

No comments: